Ideas For Music Video Production


Task 2
Showing creativity and flair generate ideas for a music video production.

These ideas can be presented in the form of sketches, hand drawn and digitally produced mind maps, mood boards, images you have gathered or found

*All ideas generation must be uploaded to your IG1 assignment blog.
                                                                      

The suit represents what I think males in my music video should wear, as I believe it would make them look classier and the entire video more professional. However the clothing would entirely be based on where the music video is set. Suits would work well inside, such as on a stage, in a theatre or other indoor area. Outside though, I think casual clothing such as shirts and jeans would be more suitable for the style/vibe of video.

have s they are asschosen the two faces aociated with theatre and the performing arts as an idea for my music video is for it to be based in a theatre. The faces also reflect the mood of the video, as I would change different factors depending on the type of song. For example a sad song would have minimal lighting, depressed looking people and a general gloomy feeling. However, a lighter hearted video would feature bright lights and colours as well as a cheery atmosphere. I also thought about the possibility of having an outdoor video, possibly in somewhere abandoned (if sad) or a park (if happy). The video would be most likely performance based and have the artist/s interacting with their immediate environment E.G. Slides, swings/abandoned equipment.

The words I have selected on this relate to what a female would likely wear in a music video and how they would act. Depending on the type of video they are more often than not shown in minimal clothing, usually crop tops or hot pants, which could signal that they are dressed-to-impress or are ‘owned’ or ‘dominated’ by men. However women could also be dressed casually depending on the type of video and genre of music. 

I have selected a camera to relate to the types of camera shots that I may use. These include long shots, birds eye shots or close ups. These shots would work best in a performance-based music video, as there is not too much movement and it would be effective in making the video more creative. I also think that zooming in on various things could be effective, if used properly.
  




My Pinterest: 
http://www.pinterest.com/dhopkins888/music-video-ideas-and-inspirations/